Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Beat Making

So since the end of last school year I have had interest in making hip hop instrumental music. In order to do that, I installed a program called Reason 4 and since then I have made many beats, some of which better than others. This year with spending more and more time on this, I increased my awareness of my own strengths and areas for growth because I have realized that I am good at conducting the program, but however I need to try more and sample music from other songs, as this is an essential part of making hip hop music. I have undertaken new challenges as this is something I have never done before, even though I like hip hop music, I listen to it all the time and I have even written some lyrics. I have developed new skills because as I said, this is something I have never done before and from listening to my music I can conclude that my skills have grown enormously with time and practice. 
Soon, I will look into uploading my music on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment