Friday, October 22, 2010

Wall Climbing

For my after school activity in OSC, I have chosen Wall Climbing, Mostly because I've never had any experience with this kind of sport, except little rock climbing on the IB Trip. Anyway, the Wall Climbing classes, now finished, have proven to be a good experience for me. A lot of action which results with lots of sweating, and arms' and legs' muscles pumping. I was the oldest student in the group, but not the best because there were other students who have already been rock and wall climbing. But as time went by I started getting better and better, and by now, I've managed to climb up 2 of the 4 walls which I consider a success, also regarding the fact that I have broken my arms' bones couple of times.
With this I have increased my awareness of my strenghts and my areas for growth, undertaken new challenges and developed new skills.
Overall, I liked this activity, and I am looking forward to joining in next year again.

No comments:

Post a Comment